As soon as you enter our studio, the magical, nostalgic feeling of Christmas will embrace you. We invite you to sit back and enjoy the wonderment that Santa's Magical Visit will bring to your children. It will fill your heart full of laughter, love and even a few tears of joy. If you believe like children do, the magic of Christmas lives inside you.
Santa's Magical Visit is held each year starting in July through November. Since Santa is a busy, busy man during the holidays, he is only available to visit our studio each month for a few select days. During these days, we offer children a chance to meet Santa Claus in a private setting for one-on-one time.
During this time, the children are allowed to experience him like never before! Starting by the fireplace, where Santa will check the nice list, ask the children what they want for Christmas, show them where the North Pole is while giving them a peek into his Magic toy bag. Then Santa will move over to his workshop, where they will get to help paint toys for other children and be an official teddy bear tester. After all that work, they take a break for a little milk and cookies while Santa reads "Twas the Night Before Christmas". Of course, things may vary depending upon the age of the children, the number of participants and any fear or anxiety they may have.
Our goal is to create a fun, uplifting, natural experience with Santa and capture as many scenes as possible.
Here are some things you should know about J Rosa Photography's magical visit with Santa:
- Each visit is 30-45 minutes of interactive time with Santa.
- For the children to stand out, we encourage them to wear plaid or solid white, cream or green pajamas.
- For children 1-3, do NOT over hype your upcoming visit, this can create anxiety once they meet the real Santa.
- Pick your favorite poses the following week after your visit with Santa.
- Each digital photo art piece is unique and hand finished by artist, Jessica Rosa. Quality takes time, where orders can take up to a month to deliver due to the level of detail each art piece requires.
- You have the artists permission to print photos, including wall prints or metal murals (our favorite), and to make your own holiday cards.
- You can post to social media without studio logo or branding.
- Absolutely no cell phone photos or videos are allowed during the visit. If a cell phone is in use (or heard) during the visit, the session will immediately end and be forfeited.
- Early-bird sessions are in July, August & September - save money by booking early!
- How do you explain visiting Santa in July, August or September? Simply state that since it is pre-holiday season, Santa has more time to visit while the elves are making toys. Surprisingly children are not as concerned about this as much as parents because they are meeting Santa.
- Having your photos done early allows you enough time to actually USE your artwork! You can make gifts such as pillows or blankets.
- Mail your holiday cards early, right after Thanksgiving!
- You will LOVE all of the pre-season sales that you will get to participate in before the holidays get CrAzY!
Since Santa is an icon, any ol' man in a red suit just won't do! We work exclusively with professional Santa's. Who have been personally instructed and directed by portrait photographer, Jessica Rosa, to look and pose just right. Each visit is scripted to maximize the amount of scenes and poses to be captured. The session fee pays for Santa's time and a initial payment to the photographer to cover expenses. Sorry, cell phones are not permitted during the visit.
- Early-bird Session Fee $300 -
- July 21st & 22nd - CLOSED, now booking July 29th
- August 24th - 26th
- September 28th - 30th
- October 18th thru 21st Session Fee $350
- November 8th thru 11th Session Fee $400
- December 27th & 28th Session Fee $250 - great for cousins & big families
J Rosa Photography offers interest free payment plans on your digital order. Half of the session fee is due at booking, the other half is due at the session. Vouchers are only valid July, August & September.
Digital Art Pieces
Each art piece is hand-finished by artisan Jessica Rosa. You are purchasing these one-of-a-kind art pieces in a digital format with her never-ending permission to print and produce products for personal use. Jessica Rosa retains all copyrights of said work. Given our level of investment, we ask that you purchase a minimum order of $500.
- Each piece comes in two printing resolutions (hi-res & standard) for ease of use, cropped for popular portrait sizes, Facebook and Instagram - starting at $165 each.
- Collections start at $1450 for 10 pieces.
- Custom and personalized Storybook "My visit with Santa" with the purchase of 15 pieces. You can print as many copies as you wish! Grandma and your sister can have their own copy!