As soon as you enter our studio, the magical, nostalgic feeling of Christmas will embrace you. We invite you to sit back and enjoy the wonderment that Santa's Magical Visit will bring to your children. It will fill your heart full of laughter, love and even a few tears of joy. If you believe like children do, the magic of Christmas lives inside you.
What is Santa's Magical Visit?
It's a personal, private visit with "the" big guy in red! This is unlike any experience you or your child has ever had before. Everything about our Santa experience has been taken to the next level including Santa's custom-tailored outfits, shoes and our 3-D theatrical set. Your child will experience the true magic of Christmas while helping Santa to prepare for Christmas Eve. Jessica Rosa will capture the delight and wonderment on your child's face as Santa reads them a story, paints some toys, checks the naughty or nice list, plans his route and so much more. These magical memories are captured as personal art pieces where they are cherished for many years to come.
- Each visit is 30-45 minutes of interactive time with Santa.
- Your digital proofs will be ready the following week and will need to schedule another appointment to view them. This is where you select the images you are interested in purchasing.
- Each digital photo art piece is unique and hand finished. The reason why these sessions are done early is to allow time for the artwork to be done. Quality takes time, and some orders can take up to a month to deliver due to the level of detail each piece requires.
Santa is an icon, and any ol' man in a red suit just won't do! You won't find our Santa ringing a bell on the corner or in the mall, we work exclusively with professional Santa's. Each visit is scripted to maximize the amount of scenes and poses to be captured and the reservation fee pays for Santa's time while covering some of our initial expenses.
- October Reservation $350 - $200 due at booking
- November Reservation $400 - $200 due at booking
- December Afterglow (27th - 31st) $250 - $150 due at booking
How to book:
First, purchase your reservation here.
Second, register here.